Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 random things...


originally i did this 25 random comments about myself. My main purpose was i wanted to vent about the things on my mind. Somethings deserve a redo and i believe this is one of them


1. i have depression and i probably always will
2. i'm an insomniac
3. my first art show was dedicated to all the women that beat me down but didn't break my spirit
4. i find it hard to let go of the past
5. i'm really sentimental type of person
6. i use to lit candles with the belief that in some religious way it help purify my soul
7. i wrote poems and letters to people that will never read them
8. i am a hopeless romantic
9. i find it hard to cry
10. i dated a close friend before
11. i enjoy the quiet times
12. i enjoy reading books but i'm to easy distracted for them to keep my attention
13. i want to travel the world
14. i would live in London if i had any place in the world to choose to live
15. i always dream of being famous but wonder could i handle the pressure
16. i prefer being in a coffee shops over night clubs
17. i want to publish a book of my poetry
18. i want at least 1 piece of my artwork in all of my friends houses.
19. i have lent out a large sum of money with the idea that i will never get it back
20. i refuse to watch romantic comedies even though i have a couple of my dvd collection
21. I'm a messy person but i'm also a clean person too.
22. I am a religious person but haven't been to church in some time
23. i do most of my thinking with my heart instead of my head
24. I've forgot what a woman's touch feels like
25. I believe it can't rain always

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang..thats intense..deep..definitely an enlightening do over...