Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Kissing the Wrong One"




Oddly enough my art work mirrors my thoughts. At this moment i'm puzzled about someone which i believe fate lead me to finishing this drawing that i've been working on. I imagine that no one really thinks about it moments before they do something. Especially if that thing is a kiss which can be a powerful thing. I can admit that in the past right before the moment of "the kiss" i thought to myself this is a bad idea, but still i did it anyways.

I borrowed this picture from my friend Nicole because i thought it looked interesting. The longer i stared at it the title came to my mind. My main point of this piece was to show how love is fleeting. I purposely used color to represent the girl and shades of gray with everything else. One thing is sure, nothing is certain.

No comments: