Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Mike's F****in" Saloon" (pic & sketch)


Actually for once i can credit myself as being the photographer. I took this picture the night that Tabatha allowed Mike, Devon, and myself to cut her hair. I knew Mike was handed with pastel but i never imaged that he would be so handy with clippers.
The idea to use this imagine came from Noah and his playful approach to using the group's photos in a comic strip form. Plus it has been some time since I've created a sharpie drawings. I always seem to throw something else into the mix. I don't make it a habit of using adult language in my drawings in though i feel i should. I guess it's the kid in my not wanting to upset the wrong people. However i can say Mike using it and quite frequently as well so it fits.

No comments: