Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Burn After Reading"


It goes without saying that movies revolve around my life. I watch them over and over again filling up voids. This past fall, i was excited to see Burn After Reading, not because of the clip of Brad Pitt dancing with headphones but because it was directed by the same brother who made No Country For Old Men. Which just so happens to be a movie that not only do i love but i own also. I'm a sucker for clever movies that point out intelligence, but still was a dark comedy with an all star cast. I'm not demanding that anyone go right out and buy the movie but it's worth a look over.
About the sketch.. i had originally created a better sketch for a letter cover that i mailed to a friend. Now that was a little more direct than this one. I did have more fun being loose and overplaying the obvious this time around.

No comments: