Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vacations can be a good thing....

it gives a mind like me a chance to reflect. I've be on vacation less than 1 day already and i've been watching movies and creatively aggressive. i perhaps watched a movie that i should not have given my present state of sadness. I found myself watching End of an Affair, which has spawn numerous ideas of painting, sketches, and even produced a poem while wrapped up in the moment. I'm glad it's Tues and i can hopefully channel this emotion because i feel something special will come for it. It's been raining most of the day which only enhances my mood of personal soul searching. I'll end this blog with one quote that i find appearing in my mind over and over again. "Just because i don't see you any more doesn't mean that i don't love you" the leading lady said to her lover as she walked away. Who knows maybe that's a painting in the making.

No comments: