Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ann " The Powerful" (pic & sketch)


I would be lying if i said there wasn't something special about Ann. It has nothing at all to do with the simply fact that i've drawn her more than any other female friend that i have. There's something interesting and mystic about her that i don't quite understand yet. When i saw this pictured i thought of a classical Roman like drawing that could be created. Perhaps it had something to do with me watching Clash of the Titans but maybe it didn't at all.
Honestly i didn't expect to draw this picture at all. I had a picture tacked up at my work desk for some time and that i had sketched out on illustration board but not committed to. The worst part about being an artist with a scattered mind like my own is that it's all over the place. Uncompleted drawing, thoughts and ideas clutter up what should be an easy job. Hopefully in due time that will be done and posted.

No comments: