Friday, January 2, 2009

"Thank you Jack" (drawing & pic)


I know it's late on a Friday and i'm watching a silly horror movie (Return to the Hunted House on the Hill) on tv. There are numerous thing i could be doing but i find myself forcefully taking a mental break from drawing. I've done my far share for this evening and tomorrow is another day (or so i tell myself)

This picture i found on AOL during their versions of celebrities at court side. As you can imagine i found it interesting the way that Jack was flashing his Kobe MVP shirt. Yes, i agree he was MVP of the 2008 season but i also saw it as a way to do a little more pop art. I've never been able to do graffiti art but if i could this is probably who i would write my name. Jack may never know that he plugged my name but i want to thank him anyway for the pose.



No comments: