Saturday, February 28, 2009

Am I Temperamental?


"Temperamental artist" is a term that i heard someone use when describing me. At the time i tried to play it off as if i was going through one of my down spells. I finally realized that i am exactly that. I watch movies to much almost as much as i draw. The bad thing is that i almost seem to catch the movies i need to see at all the right times. Last night it was Rules of Attraction, which dealt with love, suicide, drugs, and college life. Today there was Jealousy which dealt with a boyfriend tried to uncover his girlfriends past which was about jealousy, cheating, secrets, trust. More related to who i am i watched a movie about Van Gogh staring Eli Roth. I realized a huge part of being an artist is seeing the world differently and behaving to it in such a manner. I am dysfunctional because i am to in touch with my emotions. Plus i don't believe that my thoughts and beliefs are the same as others.
I actually felt down today at work as i had one huge revelation. I was thinking, am i truly where i'm suppose to be right now? That question has no answer but i don't feel appreciated. I just feel empty.

1 comment:

Row. said...

I expect to hear from you soon. I hope you know that being in touch with your feelings doesn't make you dysfunctional, it makes you healthy. Now, whether or not healthy is "normal" is quite another question. coffee date!! come on!! No setups this time. PROMISE :D