Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Ann: Point to the Person Who Broke Your Heart (pic & sketch)"

*** First before i start this blog i want to make it very clear that Ann did not break my heart**

Ann clearly could be a model if she wanted to but i'm glad she's happy with her career choice. I liked this picture because it had a pin up quality that is hard to find outside of a professional studio. It was playful without being to staged or structured. I wanted to create a story about a guy who's heart was broken sitting in a police station picking out the culprit. There she leaned against the wall with the air of coyness. Only if you could do that in real life, wouldn't that be a little crazy?

Over the past couple of weeks i've been given a lot of emotionally charged blogs but this will be my last for a while. It's no mystery i'm single because my last friendship didn't work out. Under normal circumstances i would be bitter, angry and fill an overwhelming need of revenge. Those feelings aren't there and i get a cheapen effect on having closure. The good news is that i've made a decision to commit 100% to my craft. I have 3 self project/ self portraits that i need to create in order to begin the healing process. My goal is to dig deeper within my personal life to gain a greater understand of myself. Perhaps after those pieces are completed then i'll be able to reevaluate myself before trying my luck at dating again.

1 comment:

Row. said...

so inspirational. love it.