Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Shun (pic & sketch)"

Shun is one of the cooler people i work that i had a chance to talk without outside of Old Navy. Not to say that one person is any better or any worst but we have a lot in common. Anyone who has a extensive knowledge of wrestling is a friend of mine.
This is another attempt by me to play around with photos, the good part about it is that it took me 3 attempt to actually get his face to finished stage. Every time i used my camera to take the picture and post it i noticed that something was slightly off. After that happening numerous time it's get a little old. The worst part about this sketch is there is no flash and the color of the paper looks faded but is actually the same color as the sky blue in this under shirt.



1 comment:

Shunsuke said...

Haha, sweeet picture.

And I'm pretty upset that the night ended with Edge winning again.
I was watching the Matt Hardy story, and remember that thing with him, Edge, and Lita?
Made me hate Edge even more, what a jerk. Lol