Thursday, February 5, 2009

"If I Only Had A Brain" (Pic & drawings)




My primary function as an artist is to attempt to be clever. Of course it's easy to make easy cookie cutter art work but i don't want to do that. I want to challenge myself and see how creative i actually can be. This is no different from my normal adventure as a pop artist. It's no mystery to all that O J Simpson is in jail for orchestrating a way to get back belongs that he has already given away. He's defense was simple, it's was his stuff. What i find even more puzzling is why he would do something like this when not to long ago he was accused of murder. Perhaps he is attention hunger as most people are who get a small taste of success and fame? I'm not one to judge him on that account. However i can point to a Hollywood movie that displays a character with flaws. The Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz didn't have a brain and i believe the same thing can be said about him.

No comments: