Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"The Importance of Sarah" (pic & sketch)

God puts certain people in your life for various reasons and that theory is no different when it comes to Sarah. Over the years i've had numerous females friend sometimes we had a perfect working friendship while others went sour over time. Sarah at this moment is one of the closest female friends that i've ever had. It's hard to put into words how many stories about my past i've told her. Most of them funny but there has also been some serious stories thrown into the mix as well. Not once did she shy away and attempt to throw a straight jacket on me. It's good for me to have a female point of view on certain situations that i can't always go to my sisters or my mom about. Our conversations help create order out of chaos. I always have a good time with her whether it's drinking tea at Starbucks, or people watching at Norfolk's Fairground or inside a ocean front mexican restruant. . It's effortless when you have someone that your personalities simply clicks with. It also helps that she's a therapist as well.

1 comment:

Row. said...

Wow. Those are the nicest things someone has ever said about me. PS: love the sketch!