Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Crystle in [Process Red] color pencil (pic & sketch)"

I could always state the obvious about Crystle but instead i will tell you what i like best about her. Most people with whom you would associate the words "pretty" aren't always down to earth, but she is. Which almost makes me wonder why guys feel shy away from her. Crystle is also extremely humble which is a quality that i admire.

At work I can never call Crystle, simply by her name. It's a bad habit of always calling her by her entire name or last name. It almost gives me the impression that she's in trouble by doing so or maybe it's less syllables that make it easier or maybe it's just me. I'm glad to call her not only one of my co-workers but a friend. Even if she does get more cards in a month then i have in 6 years with the company.

No comments: