Friday, February 13, 2009

"Nichole's Atomic Bomb (pick & sketch)"

Nichole is a character all to herself. I would say that one person outside of Mark that i can always count on to have an interesting story it would be her. She defined and embodies what Tues nights are about with the group, that's fun. I love her style and her energy that she has. I wish i could bottle that up myself but it just isn't possible. As an artist i'm impressed by her understanding o the medium that she uses and her application of it. Nichole also has a habit of creating some of the most interesting free hand drawn breast. So much in fact that Mike of the group members gets about a "boob" drawing each session.
The story behind this photo is that Nichole and Emily were playing around with one of the other artist's clay slabs. I guess the original speaks for itself but i wanted to do something interesting with this photo. I had envisioned that i would draw this photo and use the 3 little pigs in the background. I didn't have large enough paper to support such a thing. So i believe the atomic bomb fits nicely into this image.

No comments: