Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Craig & Michelle" (pic & sketch)

This tale is a tale that give me hope in my love life. Craig and Michelle both embody what relationships should actually be about; love, support, and understand. All are things that they share and express everyday. The best part about being around them is that their love is contagious. I even wanted to find the love of my life or someone that i could express that much affection with. One of the highlight which i have had a pleasure of experiencing with them is they're co-writing a novel together. That's deep, deeper than any drawing or poem i could ever thing of creating. I hate to admit it but that's why love is. I could tell many interesting stories or experiences that i had with them but that's will be for a later date.

Top 5 songs at this moment in no certain order
1. RJD2 - One day
2. Cake - Where Would I Be
3. Kanye West - Bad News
4. Nina Simone - Don't Explain
5. Tears for Fears - Head over Heels

No comments: