Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What did i do Monday??

What Did i do Monday


10am - 12pm
I had a coffee date with Sarah my emotional/spiritual advisor. It's good to talk to her about life and love in hopes that i might one day understand it all. She gave me some love life advice that i'm thinking about taking. Keyword being "thinking" about using because i'm not 100% sold on it yet.

12pm -3pm
i went home to visit my family. The bad thing is that i was originally suppose to be going there to get my MUCH needed tax return money but it wasn't there. Yet wasn't even properly submitted. The good thing is that i saw my niece and got to spend a little time with my sister plus my aunt and cousin came over as well.

3pm - 6pm
Nothing good was on tv so i found myself watching a talk shows that i don't' want regularly.

6pm -10pm something
Hung out with AJ at Cabarras which is actually a very cool restaurant. I didn't know that so many Old Navy people ended up working there. It was a reunion site. This all is just hear say of course but according to Mr. AJ a blonde curly haired hostess was eyeing me. Of course after that i got the vibe as well but i was attempting to play it cool until the end when i left. She wasn't by the door, oh well. I guess i can come up with 1 million plus reasons why i didn't act but they're just excuses.

10pm - until i passed out
i tried to stay up and watch the Spurs vs. Mavericks game, but like always i feel asleep. I need to be in an old people's home because i can't seem to stay up like i use to.

1 comment:

Row. said...

I am honored to have been involved in your Monday. I totally feel you on the passing out watching tv thing... Ok. Mine's more of a passing out reading a book, but whatever. :-)