Friday, April 24, 2009

Can You Guess What This Says?

(borrowed my friend letrsis)

I can't sleep right now and the countdown to my vacation is begins in about 15 hours. I wanted to keep this blog kind of upbeat for the moment.
I have a habit of making friends that aren't even on the same continent as me. My friend Letrsis is a talented artist from Bangkok that i often look to for motivation. i wouldn't say that i borrow any ideas or theory about art from her. However viewing her work helps me to be more in tune with my emotions. I begin to center myself and create art as an expressionism artist. I enjoy the way in which she constructs her pieces because there is thought behind each line and every dot.
I just went looking at her website today and i found something that i had missed the first time around. The photo above is a coded message. I would be lying if i said i figured it out because i had to cheat and read other's comments. The words she wrote about her ex, i'm currently battling with as well. It's hard not to feel the sting of untimely ends to relationships. If you ever run across a piece that tells a tale about my personal life it's has partly to do with lertsis' work as well.
if you have time please visit her flickr site because it's worth it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lertsis/

2 comments:

Shunsuke said...

I been sitting here trying to figure out the code lol...
is it..."I hope that you're happy?"
haha

Tommy A.D said...

nope.. you were close which is closer than i did. it says "i hate that you look happy!"