Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Never Date an Artist...

(lily Allen was crying)

That's my words of advice to anyone who's thought about doing so.

I opened my sliding door so i can allow the cool air to enter. I find myself doing something that i haven't done in some time, that's listen to the rain. It's a very humbling sensation to do so, because it helps me think. Staring out reflections in a puddle of yellow street lamp i find myself doing the same exact thing. Reflecting upon small moments in my mind. This past Sun i was able to steal a couple of moments from the movie Great Expectations as Pip asked an old lady does she feel his broken heart? Oddly enough i wondered the same exact thing as i worked in the past. Can people sense the emptiness in my voice and see tears mounting up in my eyes? The worst part is that i had to work through these emotions and pains. Next week i'm on vacation and more importantly this upcoming weekend i'm going to Richmond. I'm attempt to steal happiness and throw it in my bag.


Perhaps i need a muse as well. They are some what of a rarity for me at the moment. Nothing really seems to drive or push me to be as focused as i should be. I in the process of writing 2 poems but i can't seem to finish them. Some may say writers block or laziness but i'm not sure what it is.


(the next 2 pieces that i' plan on working on)

No comments: