Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Try Love??

(this photo is courtesy of Sarah R)

My friends have made it their personal mission to find me love. It seems that all my female friends know someone that knows someone that would be perfect for me. I could be wrong but the part that seems strange to me is that i have someone telling me what my taste are. "Oh Tommy, i saw the girl that would be perfect for you..." or "I have plenty of single friends that would be dying to meet you" are all phrases that i've heard over the past months. Not to say i do trust me friends with my personal life but not with my love life because i do. It's almost like shopping for a birthday gift for a person that you kind of, sort of know but not really. You never know what they like but you can only guess. For the record: i'm a lazy dater. I barely have enough energy to pick out clothes in the morning how do i expect to prepare for a relationship let alone a date.

1 comment:

Row. said...

Or don't try it. Whatever. As long as I get my pseudo-boyfriend coffee dates.