Sunday, April 5, 2009

"Teen Wolf" (pic & sketches)



(this is actually a 3 color sketch, that i wanted to do to limit myself from attempting to go to overboard)
I know it might have been a cheesy 80's movie, but i liked it. Of course the general rule of movies around that time were to have a picture dealing with growing pains. Whether it was a the topic of love, being different from others, wanting to be older, most of the movies around the time frame were fun loving. I like Teen Wolf not because he was a wolf but because he used his difference to his advantage and still was able to understand power can change people. On a funny side note the same quote from Spiderman was borrowed from Teen Wolf, : "With great power comes great responsibility."
This movie also reminds me of my friends from high school. Recently we haven't spoken much but generally around this time it was theme park time. Most of the rollercoaster rides now are equipped with photo sections and we use to do "the teen wolf." It's a pose that was taken from the dance scene in the movie were everyone raised their hands in the air as claws. I know that's silly but that's me.

No comments: