Friday, March 14, 2008

"To Think I Use To Love Her (Sketch and drawing)"





When i blogged earlier i spoke of "The Broken Hearted (Club) Series. " I could easily say her name or others but that isn't my goal. My goal is to face what troubles me in hopes of not allowing these experiences to control my life. In the past i've thrown away sketch pads and given up art all together. I've even went as far as to vow to never write another poem again. In the end i began drawing again and i also started writing poetry. I find that in most bad things there is so good things that came about. I picked up where i left off in school and ultimately graduated all due to the person above.
On the far right these is a pencil drawing entitled " The Faces Have Been Changed to Protect the Innocent." When i was younger my mom watched alot of Dragnet and this is my little take on the opening scene. I know the title may seem very one sided but in my heart i believe that i am innocent. In the middle is a sketch of the picture i wanted to create. I did it this morning as i waited in the hospital during my sister's surgery. On the left is the finished drawing on colored paper. I pushed myself to finish this drawing today. I hate to say it but it's one of the things that simply had to do today. I believe that the title says everything it can as well "To Think I Use to Love Her." It would be easy for me to say i hate some of these women but i don't..

No comments: