Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cara (Pic & sketch)

Cara is one of the ladies that i have the pleasure working with. she keeps me laughing and smiling with almost every words she says. When she first showed me this photo i was felt it expressed her mood and tone best. I told her jokingly that if she was single that would be her Match.Com or E-harmony photo.
I almost hate to admit it but sometimes i hate taking pictures of my work because it never comes across with way i need for it to. The problem is that i used many mediums on this drawing paper attempting to show my versatility. Marker, pen, color pencils and acrylic were all used in creating this drawing. As i mentioned earlier the bad part is that acrylic doesn't photograph well on this drawing material and color altering in photo program only go so far.

No comments: