Saturday, March 22, 2008

"Don't Touch Me There"



I don't claim to be a wise man but i do claim to becoming more in touch with myself. Some of my friends may read this and ponder why i am behaving the way i am at the moment. The only options i give them is that sometimes i simply enjoy being by myself. It's easy to see it's depression and i won't try to sweep it under any rugs at all but things are a certain way for a reason. For a quick example i was suppose to go hang out with some of my former co-workers last night and i went there then quickly left. Some how i knew i would be faced with numerously "where have you been" questions that i just didn't wish to answer.

This drawing is a small reflections of that. I shorten the title to a little bit but it's originally called "She Didn't Want to Be Touched There!" Even to this day i put up wall that no matter how intimate of a connection that i have with family or friends can they break down.

No comments: