Friday, March 28, 2008

"Hands of the Master" (pic, sketch & drawing)

Rocky took this pic
Sometimes i think my sketches turn out better than my paintings.
I'm not a polished oil painter but i can paint with them. This is the 1st version of the painting before i decided to finish.
There are times in life when i think back and I'm just in awe with how everything seems to happen for a reason. It's very clear to whether people believe they have a life plan or not that there is one. Dr Jordan is one of those people i refer to when i think about situations like this. It goes without saying that he was one of my college professors and one that gave me hell most of the time but i needed that treatment. By observing people i learned that they can't always be babied or they will never learn the learns they are suppose to. Dr. Jordan died almost a year ago around this time last year. I never got a chance to attend her funeral but i believe this is the best way of showing respect to someone who helped me become a better person.

No comments: