Friday, March 28, 2008

Norfolk Sketch Group IV





That today night at Norfolk Sketch group went better than i expected it to. I was in tune with the mediums i began using. I actually made some friends there as well. I feel that drawing is a complete release from the stress and frustration within my life. Whether it seeming from family or work even if for a couple of hours i loss myself in my art work. I almost have to laugh sometime (after the fact always) how my co-workers don't really work at all. Shouldering a lot of the stress and burden while others around you glide through their week work. Baffling is the only word i can use to sum it all up.
As i said above this is just a couple sketches and some of them need some tweaking which will probably happen sooner than later.

No comments: