Thursday, March 13, 2008

Maria (Pic, Sketck, Drawing)




I believe that everything has a progression, if it doesnt' then it's just chaos. I attempt my best to do things in order if my mood and emotions allow me to. This is a picture i took during one of my evening in Richmond at the Tobacco Club in Feb. I'm not going to lie Maria is a pretty lady and i guess the time just presented itself while i took the picture. I try my best to stay away from posed pictures because it doesn't seem natural. Almost like being in a studio where a photographer is saying "okay try this, tilt your head that way". I always hated that feeling. So there's also a sketch that is actually inside of my sketch book. During my vacation i fought with which medium to do this drawing in. I attempted it yesterday in oil pastels and it so so horrible that i threw it away. All i can say this is the finished product.


No comments: