Thursday, September 24, 2009


There are some of my random thoughts:

I want to save everyone from hurting the way i have, but i can't save myself

movie trailers lie: cut the trailer the way the movie is not what you want the movie to be

i'm tired of waiting on people to do things, it just works out for the best if i do the solo.

i try to draw everyday but still i'm scared to exhibit the mounds of work i've collected

i pay to much money in rent

i need a haircut

i'm trying to figure out if i like my job or do i just tolerate it

i can rational everything out expect my own emotions and responses

i slept to much on my days off and i know the reason why

i hate hearing updates from people that do more harm than help : "hey you remember her, well she has a new boyfriend now and they're in love ." thanks for ruining my day !!

No comments: