Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dianna (pic & sketch)


I had neglected to the last pic of Dianna (one of my former co-workers from my Janaf days at Old Navy) i drew because it was that bad. She reminded me that i didn't have any drawings of her on one of my sketch albums. Originally I was going to make this sketch a complete drawing but i didn't to ruin it. Believe it or not there is such a thing as adding to much color to the point where i kill the drawing. It's not a sketch any more it's flat as the paper i drew it on therefor i stopped.
Honestly, i'm glad that Dianna got back in touch with me. In a distant sort of way sometimes i've thought about what's she's up to and what's she doing. I have an ongoing track record of having boyfriends and husbands wanting me to leave their better halves alone. Welcome to being Tommy!!

No comments: