Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Almost 30 and how does it feel?

My birthday is 15 days away and i don't really feel anything. I will have been on this Earth 30 years and if you asked me that almost 15 years ago were i would be i had told you i'm not sure how this story would've played out. I'm still here though asking myself the question : how does it feel? I've gotten my schedule already for the rest of the month and i know that i'm working on my birthday, so i'm not excited that evening. I won't party it up or do something fantastic with that day or evening it will just be another day. My friends hate to hear me say that but it's just how i feel. I have my personal reasons both romantic and family related why i feel that way. So i don't expect anyone else to understand them. When all is said and done I'll no longer be 20, Yeah for me!! *with zero excitement*

No comments: