Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tales of the human spirit

I'm proud to have friends in my life like Dianna. She may never read this blog nor may others but there's something about the human spirit that i envy. Regardless of what happens in our lives we still continue to strive and fight. Not to give to much about her own story because it is her story. But she's currently raising 3 kids on her own and still remains upbeat. I never hear her complaining about things don't going her way . She just manages and deals with the situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

It is mostly a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse