Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm the Clint Eastwood type

Yesterday at work i bumped into a mutual friend that i know from other store. She pulled me aside to tell me that my friend was hurt that because i've been a little distant. Perhaps i have but as i tried to explain i need my space to grow. I sleep very few hours at a time, my mind races often, and i enjoy the solitude. Last night i left work at 11pm which is common factor that i can't stand while closing on the weekend. I was went to Walmart and stumbled upon the martial arts film Blood and Bones. I Finally finished it in the early hours of the morning i realized one thing: I like being the dark mysterious type of person. The guy who walks into town and no on really knows why but has a single purpose to accomplish. Which i guess would explain why i like western movies as quote often the main character doesn't have a name just a purpose. Once his job is done he rides out the same way he rode in town. I remember a quote that sums up this theory of being unable to be tamed:
'I'm as playful as the wind"
In an attempt to improve myself i have deactivate my Facebook account and now i see Myspace will be the next to follow. Honestly this is yet another tool that consumes my daily activities that i don't need. My basic understanding of these networking mediums is that they take more than they give. Also i take a look back on my past blogs and i realize that my thoughts flood the entrees more than my artwork. I didn't create this blog to vent my frustrations (that's what journals are for) therefor i'm eliminating the words portion. I'm not sure if it will be permanent or now but artwork only for the time being. I have some books to read and movies to watch so filling my spare time will not be hard.

No comments: