Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Sarah's Smile"

This is another one of the pictures i found when i was stumbling through my old photo box. I met Sarah P when i was working at TJ Maxx. She was one of the only friends i kept in contact with when i stopped working with the company. Sarah was the first girl that i met that allowed me to be myself. I didn't have to pretend to be anyone that i wasn't around her. My fonds memory was one of the first nights I've ever been to the club. We took her roommate along with us as we went to The Abyss in Va Beach (which no longer exists). The only thing i remember is that she loved to dance, they were playing Zombie Nation in the background and i was first introduced to Mike's Hard Lemonade (which now i know is a teaser drink). I took this picture while we were in my car and i do actually still miss her smile. Thanks for freeing me Sarah!

No comments: