Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sarah II (pic & sketch)


I have to openly admit i know way to many Sarahs. Maybe it's something about the name or just the situations in which i come in ontact with them but this is one of the good Sarahs. She is my coffee chat buddy with whom i can talk about life and relationships with. I guess you can call it free consulting.
It goes without saying I'm a photo nut. If i see or find a photo that i like it's a pretty good chance that I'll draw or paint it. This is one she posted recently and i liked it for the simply fact that she isn't staring directly at the camera and there isn't a "I'm always happy" smile plastered on her face. The odd thing that i found myself doing now is using scrapbook paper to draw on. If you look closely enough you can see small hearts in the background. Trust me readers don't look to deeply into things. We're just friends!!

No comments: