Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Norfolk Sketch Group V

Right now i should be in bed. I'm a little tired but it's a good thing i took some caffeine pills to help me stay away. Yesterday was brutal to say the least. I worked 9am to noon went to the drawing group at 8 then worked 10:30pm to 7am. Enough about me complaining about actually getting paid for working. At the drawing group it was suppose to be painting night and i had my idea of what surface i was going to use to paint on. Somehow, i don't know how it happened but i showed up an hour late. That isn't like me at all and the only think i could manage was a watercolor, color pencil and pen sketch. It's not fantastic by any stretch of the imagination. The only part of it that I'm actually happy with is the upper torso and the rest i would rather simply forget about. I have the urge to cute one long rectangular strip out of this drawing and write something interesting around it.

No comments: