Friday, March 27, 2009

You Can't Stop the Rain II

(this is a picture of Chris in his normal Nintendo DS sketch pose)

It's another rainy day today and i'm slowly coming down from my high of spending time in Richmond this past weekend. The weather doesn't bother me much it just give me the perfect setting to do what i enjoy best "be lazy." Often at work i get asked the question what would i be doing if you had off today. It's a simple one, "nothing at all!" Why not curl up in a comforter and fall asleep if you aren't obligated to go anywhere at all? I'm slightly disappointed because i had a strong desire to enter a show. The deadline is already here and in a couple of hours it will be gone and my tree limbs of creativity bare no fruit. Of course i could throw in any piece but what good would that be. It's almost like going out for an evening on the town and still wearing the same clothes you cut the grass in. You know what it looks like even if others don't but why do it? So i'm forfeiting my right to enter the show this time around i'll simply encourage my other fellow artist on this exhibition. It's been a while since i've competitively tried my hand at exhibitions but i feel things will change.

1 comment:

gemini82 said...

Wow, who is that handsome kat in the drawing?

If you read you comments like you read your e-mail. FYI, I talked to Casey and they won't meet for the judging until Friday. So get your Shitznit in by Friday. The gods have given us a reprieve.