Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Abbi (pic & sketch)

(Abbi, a friend of Bryant and Brandon, someone i've never meet but i liked the photo so i borrowed it)

When i come home to my apartment. I always seem to find scatter photos on the floor reminding me of friends, people i've never meet and lost love. No matter how many piles i tuck them into they always seem to pop up. A bamboo plant which i named "Jade" is there as well. Tonight is Tues night and normally i would be drawing or sketching with my fellow artist but i'm not. At the moment our meeting place seems like a distant place which i can't go to. Perhaps the group misses me, maybe they don't.
My best friend called this past weekend, but i didn't talk to him for long. He wanted to get together but he still owes me $400. Sad to say if it's about anything close to that then why try. Another close female friend called to let me know that the guy she was 110% all about broke her heart. I guess a part of me wondered how can i mend someone else's heart if i can't mend my own. This same friend attempted to hook me up on a blind coffee date. The girl in question was nice and sweet but my mind is elsewhere at the moment. Just to prove my point, the starbuck/ Barnes & Noble cafe girl [ i wrote about some time ago] asked another manager about me. The whole he's "bald, tall, deep voice, big cheek" you can imagine the routine but i'm just not there. My best fear is that i can't be the type of person she or anyone other female would want at the moment because i have changed.

No comments: