Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kimani, Bryant and Me

(Kimani NYE '08 playing around)
(Bryant being Bryant)


( a rough of a self portrait that is still under construction)
Someone asked me ,why was i so sad? There are many reasons that i could go on for days and days about but instead i'll give you the answer that fits best. I'm sad because i have to be. In theory that makes sense, when you want to rebuild things there are always cases of destruction. This is that moment! Who knows maybe even a couple of weeks or months from now this blog will seem like a distant memory. I guess it also makes sense that i'm sad because that artwork gets the undivided attention it needs when i feel this way. Possibly I'm angry, upset, and hurt but i'm dedicated at the moment.
I saw 2001: A Space Odssey for the first time as well as Watchmen this past week. It's getting late and i feel enlightened.

No comments: