Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ann in a (Blue Study)..

If anyone was about ask me how i was feeling today i would say about 45%. I haven't felt 100% for some time, but i don't blame anyone at all. I just draw and the odd thing is the more i do that i still feel empty. Drawing never had this affect on me before. My mood has a little to do with the fact why i draw Ann in blue. I wanted to do a mono tone blue study. I guess like most artist go through phase where they use the same colors over and over again would help explain everything. My blue stage is actually a color i used for some time. Perhaps it means the obvious as being sad or perhaps it means cool.

My top 5 songs at this moment
  1. Erykah Badu - Ye Yo
  2. Sade - King of Sorrow
  3. Maxwell - Lifetime
  4. Earth, Wind & Fire - Getaway
  5. Raphael Saadiq - Still Ray

No comments: