Monday, March 30, 2009

Lessons of Humbleness or Forgiveness

I started to write this blog last night but i couldn't. I was catching up with co-workers and allowing them to entertain me. I'm sorry there's no pics or drawing for me to throw in here this time around. It's just simply my words. I've had a very humbling weekend which allowed me to practice something different for a change. Currently i'm practicing the art of forgiveness.

Without getting to wordy i bumped into a girl that i was madly in love with and she had the guy she ultimately left me for with her. Normally during these type of meeting i would get one of those bottom dropping out of my stomach feelings. This time i felt nothing at all. Of course i was mad for one hot second but it passed just as quickly as it came. At that moment i realized that i was willing to forgive her for the past. The worst part is that i couldn't even continue to be mad at him or her, because everything in life plays out as it has to. Life is like a play that we don't understand nor know where it going but we all there experiencing it.

Yesterday morning i messaged her and told her no hard feeling. Is this a sign that i am growing up and i'm getting deeper as a person? I guess those Western philosophy books are actually paying off.

No comments: