Friday, May 9, 2008

Troubled (Ode to AM)


Every artist finds things within themselves that forces them to create certain drawing or creations. It's a way of dealing and coping with emotions. This is my story about a friend i once had call AM.
Like most friendships we had a lot of in common from work, movies, and theories about life. She was the first women in a while that i felt more creative around. In an earlier blog i mentioned that a muse was missing from my life (currently i use my frustration with life as a muse). I can't tell her story because that for AM to share but i can talk about what i recall. The strength that she has within her in stronger than any that i've seen in some time. For various reasons we had to part as friends but i like to think on good terms. I hope that AM finds herself on an airplane that flies high above the clouds.
I'm not a Coldplay fan by any means, but one of my favorite songs is Trouble. My critic of the song isn't that important but if you find the time download it and listen to it.

No comments: