Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shell of the Former Me






This blog is set to be all over the place but i'll try to keep some order in my writing. This past Sun i went to go watch the new Indiana Jones with some friends only to realize the movie didn't live up to all the hype. It was just as weird and strange and the eventing afterwards were. Before then i had taken some caffeine pills to ensure that i would actually be awake. I had went to see the latest installment of Chronicles of Narnia and i continuously would dose off from time to time. I've had issues with one of my friends in the past and i tried my best to address it outside of the group. The individual didn't want to be addressed, what else can i do. I don't make it a habit of being fake towards people. i have to do that enough at work towards customers. After the movie everyone exchanged awkward goodbyes. That was part of the bad things that came out of the caffeine pill but the good thing is that i had a chance to watch a movie i never heard of before. The Last Affair had beautiful quotes and ideas that drove my artist side into overdue with ways of expressing emotions. It's just sad that i didn't get to watch it from the beginning.
Mon was a holiday and i did my time at work and came home to a house full of people because my family was having a cookout. I was so tired and frustrated that i didn't even want to be bothered with anyone so i went straight to sleep around 7pm. It's kind of hard to explain to people that sometimes i simply want to be left alone. I enjoy not feeling the pressures to deal with others.
Tues flew by as well and before i knew it i was at my normal drawing session. By the time i had reached there my moody funk had taken full swing. Normally this is one of the happiest moments of the week but instead it was just the opposite. I was there and i was drawing but i wasn't myself. All the drawings i was during were a little less than what i would expect. I want to blame it on the new markers i was trying out or the positions i had set up in. There's no true reason for me to be in an artistic funk as i was. My 1st instinct was to leave but i forced myself to stay until the end. Well before the last timer had went off for the final pose i was well on my way out the door.

No comments: