Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Norfolk Drawing Group X



Tues are just Tues some times but not yesterday. It's drawing time for me but painting time for most. Norfolk's Drawing group was having there painting night and I'm not 100% comfortable painting in front of others. I think it's the 3 hour session that scares me a little bit. 3 whole hours of me attempting to create a masterpiece. I can do it but i don't know I'm intimated by the true artist around me. As i look around me i found that i should have brought my paints and i had no reason at all to be intimidated because i can hang with them. I was more surprised by how many piece were watercolor artist. I really don't have the patience to build layer on top of layer. Overall for a small turn out i was comfortable with what i did.

No comments: