Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Norfolk Sketch Group XI






I'm so mentally tired from yesterday it's almost unbelievable that I'm not passed out in bed. The worst part about it all is that I'm not even sure why exactly i am tired. I went to bed early both previous nights this week so if anything i should be well rested. Somehow i plan to drag myself to the movies to day to watch Speed Racer to at least somewhat motivate me to do something positive today.
I'm going to try something different right now and list my top 5 80's songs at the moment:
1) Sting - Shape of My Heart
2) The Police - Can't Stand Losing You
3) Tears for Fear - Head over Heals
4) Duran Duran - Ordinary World
5) U2 - With or Without You
Last night at the sketch group my lack of drive came across in my drawings. My pen ran out of ink that let one of my drawing incomplete. My application of the mediums weren't even in the realm of being crisp. My line work need to get better and should be better. So that means back to the drawing board for me.

No comments: