Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Untitled'

I finally opened a fortune cookie that i had laying around for some time. I'm always searching for knowledge and unthinking about places.
"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles by it"

that's what it read and now see myself bring those words along with me to work. It's one thing to be great but how can you expect others to succeed unless you teach them.

Months ago i watched Mad Max on TV, and i remember that there was something interesting about my attention to girls with curly hair. Especially one girl that i won't mention. The tears within my mind came as i remembered the past. The actress wasn't even that visually rememberable but the feelings that i saw were. So i borrowed a move image and did my own emotional attempt.

No comments: