Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coffee Shop Lounge Lizards Unite

(Kate)


Yesterday was my day off. Oh, how i love to be able to tell myself that I'm not going to do anything at all even remotely resembling work. I turn into a coffee shop lizard because i simply enjoy the laid back atmosphere. Yes i still don't drink coffee but i can have a cup of tea and blend in with the background.
The coolest thing about yesterday is that i had the chance to talk to my closest female friends in my life (that aren't family). I hate to say this but they're energizing to me. I enjoy having conversations with individuals that i can actually match ideas and theories with. I can't do that so freely with customers at work. It makes it kind of hard to do so when you have someone yelling at you because they paid cash and they don't have a receipt. If i forgot to mention, it's my fault as well.
Sarah and Cara are the 2 ladies in my life that catch up on me enough to keep me sane. I truly cherish their friendship and ideas.

2 comments:

Shunsuke said...

You were off like the whole weekend, lol.
But anyways, I know what you mean...I just can't wait for the moment when everything actually plays out nicely for me, and you as well. It will be nice.
and you went to Kings Dominion, but since it's far we should get BG passes haha.

Row. said...

yay! I love making appearances in your life and blog.