Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Clark Family


I mentioned a while ago that my personal goal was to have everyone that i consider extremely close to me to have a drawing,painting, sketch in their household. This is one that i created for my friend Cara. Sadly her mother passed away earlier this year which left a hole within her that continuously slowly to heal. I guess overall people really don't think people really can wrap t heir head around the idea that it's a good chance that someone close will no longer be there the next day. It's a deep thought to have so that's why i've made it my mission to cherish those around me each and every day. I had started this sketch because i know she was coming into to town from Texas. I didn't know if i was going to personally give it to her then or mail it later. I'm kind of glad i did mail it later because sometimes we all need happy surprises.


No comments: