Sunday, June 7, 2009

Read a Book...



I'll start this blog of with some randomness.. 5 most recently heard songs that i could use in life
Solange - Dancing in the Dark
Maxwell - Lifetime
Erykah Badu - Ye-Yo
John Legend - I Use to Love Her
Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight
If i could date Erykah Badu, i probably would based solely on the idea she sings. There's something appealing about a girl that can sing (especially if it's from the heart). I went to Kings Dominion yesterday and realized how much i hate seeing couples there. There's always hugged up on each other reassuring me that i'm single. Subliminally i can hear their sighs of pity. I can grin about it now because i chose to be in this situation. My mom had me also watching The Good Morning America Show yesterday during a "Shopping for a Husband" segment. Encouragingly she said all i had to do was take the same things and apply them from a male perspective to my life. Thanks mom, it's almost like she was giving me the typically talk that most women get your baby-making-factory-is-going-to-shutdown-soon. I thought about an old friend yesterday wondering if my friend had the same thought about me.
Now on to the art work. This is actually a picture that i borrowed from a co-worker Ashley. I like it because it was the typical centered straight forward type of picture that i'm accustomed to seeing. It was slightly off and to the left leaving the entire right side with enough room to be creative. I know it isn't a complete drawing because that wasn't what i was going for. I just wanted a somewhat developed sketch.

1 comment:

Row. said...

you totally just said that. I love it. baby-making-factory is gonna get shut down? Yes. Yes. yes. yes. Technology will assure me that your 5 year plan (if it fails) will not leave me in this predicament. Hopefully.