Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Different Set of Eyes

i took a break from posting for a while. I attempted to draw back from checking online 1 million times a day. But i do miss posting therefor i'm here again. I borrowed this photo from a friend. I haven't picked up oil paints in ages (because i can't paint) therefor it seemed like an easy task.

Most of my female friends are unhappy with their body. "My arms aren't toned enough, my stomach should be flatter, my breast aren't big enough, or my hair won't grow" are all things that i haven't heard. Okay maybe the hair not growing is my own personal comment, but i don't think women really realize how special they are. If i ever had a show in the future i would create nothing but drawings and painting to show them that. Sometimes i feel like we see each other through the wrong set of eyes. What we see may not be what others see and vice versa.

2 comments:

Row. said...

Ex-squeeze me? I say nothing of the sort. I am adorable.

Shunsuke said...

You think all women are beautiful?