Thursday, December 11, 2008

"I Sing for Her But She isn't Here"

is actually one of my favorite lines from the movie The Killer. I changed the him to her to fit what my own context. I find myself being drawn and collecting movie of assassins and professional hit man which could explain why i posted this. Recently i finished reading a collection of stories that span 28 books (of which i have 26 of them) and 2 to 3 years of buying them off and on about a samurai. Few know the tale of Lone Wolf and Cub but that is a story that's close to my heart. I sympathize with characters that has been seemingly defeated, because it gives me hope that my life will change as well. I won't go into detail about it because i have my own violin to play. I determined to get a camera this weekend i can tell you that is one thing that will happen.








No comments: