Sunday, December 14, 2008

blue book (value)

a model that i missed one night during drawing because i was sick
Janette Lee "The Black Widow" not only is she sexy but she can play pool too.
Emily, during one of our down sessions with coffee in hand. this is still a work in progress because i know how she loves her abstract backgrounds..lol


I recently finished another sketch pad. It seems to happy more often as i write down my things as well as idea in scribble language that hopefully only i can understand. I made a small promise to myself that i would take i would grab a sketch pad that would be filled with nothing but serious drawings. Normally my doodles get have really little or no structure but this supposedly small jem would be different. All them of these are pen drawings.

No comments: